We Rotate Our Menu Daily. Focusing On Creating A Variety Of Choices (Including Vegetarian) With A Theme For Each Day. Our Hope Is That We Can Continue To Invite & Highlight Local Chefs, Bringing More Daily Rotating Options With Exciting And New Themes!
Mondays – Japanese Rice Bowls
1. Teriyaki chicken - Large portion of perfectly cooked teriyaki chicken over white rice served with a house made teriyaki sauce and sweet miso cabbage salad
2. Japanese Beef Bowl - USDA Beef Ribeye, lightly seasoned and seared. Stir-fried with caramelized onion and a mildly sweet sauce. Served over rice with a sweet miso cabbage salad
3. Tonkatsu - A Japanese favorite, breaded and fried pork cutlet covered in tonkatsu sauce and toasted sesame seeds. Served with white rice, Asian slaw and garlic broccoli.
4. Fried Tofu Curry (Veg) – Aromatic, deep flavored Japanese curry with fried tofu, carrots, potatoes, onion, garnished with green onion and fresh herbs. Served with white rice, Asian slaw and garlic broccoli.
Tuesdays – Sandwich Day!
1. Steak Sandwich – House-made Italian roll, USDA ribeye steak, caramelized onions & peppers, provolone cheese.
2. Grilled Chicken Sandwich – House-made Italian roll, grilled chicken breast, Lil' Mamas Sweet Peppers, fried onions, tomato, lettuce, mayo.
3. Mojo Pork Sandwich – Buttered house-made roll. Mojo marinated, slow-roasted pork shoulder, covered in caramelized onions, garlic mayo, house-pickled jalapenos.
4. Mango Salad (Veg) – Spring greens, mango salsa, avacado, chopped pecans, tortilla strips, covered in our house mango dressing.
Wednesdays – Wok Wednesday
1. Honey Pepper Beef - USDA skirt steak, perfectly cooked with caramelized onion and pepper. Tossed in our pepper-honey sauce. Served with white rice, garlic broccoli and Asian slaw
2. Crispy Sesame Chicken - Fried chicken pieces tossed in a sweet sesame sauce cooked with red pepper and onion. Served with white rice and Asian slaw
3. Sweet & Sour Pork - Marinated pork, breaded and deep fried, tossed in a house-made sweet & sour sauce garnished with sesame seeds and fresh green onion. Served with garlic broccoli and Asian slaw.
4. Yushan Garlic Eggplant (Veg) - A traditional vegetarian Chinese dish. Wok-fried eggplant in an aromatic garlic sauce. Served over rice with garlic broccoli and Asian slaw.
Thursdays - Burritos!
1. Chipotle Chicken Burrito – Chipotle-marinated chicken breast, cheese, pico de gallo, rice, marinated black beans, cilantro sour cream, served with a side of tortilla chips and salsa.
2. Carne Asada Burrito – Tender grilled steak, cheese, pico de gallo, rice, marinated black beans, cilantro sour cream, served with a side of tortilla chips and salsa.
3. Al Pastor Burrito – Thin sliced Al Pastor marinated pork, cheese, pico de gallo, rice, marinated black beans, cilantro sour cream, served with a side of tortilla chips and salsa.
4. Fajitas Ranchero Burrito (Veg) – Assorted grilled & fire-roasted vegetables, cheese, pico de gallo, rice, marinated black beans, cilantro sour cream, served with a side of tortilla chips and salsa.
Friday - Fried Chicken Friday!
1. Fried Chicken Sandwich - House-made brioche bun, kewpie mayo, crispy fried chicken, pickles. Served with fries and ranch.
2. Double “Smashburger” - 50/50 chuck + short rib patties, American cheese, house-made brioche bun, burger sauce and all the toppings. Served with fries.
3. Pork Katsu Burger – Panko-breaded pork cutlet, kewpie mayo, tonkatsu sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle.
4. Black Bean Burger (Veg) – House-made black bean patties, organic black beans, roasted corn, chipotle pepper, topped with chipotle mayo, lettuce and tomato. Served with fries.
**wish something else was on this menu? Let us know! We’d love your input!**